Gantthead.com PMXPO 2012 on May 17, 2012
I will be presenting the session on “Managing Agility: Embracing the Benefits of Agile Leadership”, so please join!
gantthead is once again excited to be bringing you our annual virtual conference and exhibition on Thursday, May 17, 2012. It’s your opportunity to learn, network, earn PDUs and gain valuable knowledge all from the comfort of your home, office-or home office.
In five sessions-plus an exciting keynote presentation-we’ll offer overviews of common PPM and PMO issues with valuable take-away materials, including templates, checklists, project plans and presentations that you can modify and use in your own practice.
- – Project Olympus: Gold Medal Process for Global Success
- – Brave New World of PPM: Smart Transformation for the Next Generation
- – Most Valuable Certifications: A Recipe for Your Perfect Alphabet Soup
- – Efficiency vs. Effectiveness: Defining a CXO’s Bottom Line
- – Managing Agility: Embracing the Benefits of Agile Leadership
David Berman and Jon Wellner, Research Consultants and Actors, CSI
Few of us run projects that depend on DNA samples or tire tread analysis, but the same research and attention to detail that has made the CSI franchise so wildly successful can translate to better projects for YOU! Series consultants and actors David Berman and Jon Wellner will be on hand at PMXPO 2012 to take you from idea to air-date with night-vision clarity and behind-the-scenes information on how the show is made and how you can apply TV-show solutions to real-world project challenges.